WEIGHT LOSS : STORY OF A LADY WHO WEIGHED 80KG NOW WEIGHING 65KG

Illustration of Weight loss image


Without using a gym, I went from weighing 80kg to 65kg. How did that occur, exactly? I've lived a disciplined life. I started keeping track of my behavior and signed up for a simple yoga and meditation class in my neighborhood. I also made sure to drink 4 liters of water every day without fail. The graph I constantly think of is:
Wake up (say, 7:30 am) and consume two glasses of water. Within 15 minutes of waking up, eat a fruit.

  • Have a hearty, home-cooked breakfast at 8:30.

  • 3 glasses of water at 8:40 a.m.

  • A dish of curd at 10:00 am.

  • 11 a.m., sip water.

  • Any type of dried fruit of your choosing, served at 11:30.

  • The proper noon meal consists of one bowl of rice. 

  • 3 glasses of water at 12:45.

  • A 2:30 pm apple

  • 3:00 pm sip some water

  • 4:00 pm tea or coffee (try substituting honey for the sugar)

  • At 5:30 I ensured to take one banana

  • 6:00pm Water time

  • 6:30 to 7:30 Take a jog

  • 7:30 or 8:00 Enjoy a wholesome, home-cooked supper.

I ensured that I ate every two hours. I went to my yoga class early in the morning, drank 4 liters of water, and went for jogs in the evening. You may create your own chart while keeping in mind the two-hour guideline and paying attention to what you consume.

I also slept closer to the sun setting and rose closer to the sunrise.


Best Drinks For Weight Loss 


1. I advise drinking water to help you lose weight. as it contains no calories. than keeping you hydrated.

2. Green tea should be consumed to reduce weight.

3. Drinking coffee can help you lose weight. People consume coffee all across the world to increase energy and improve mood.

4. You ought to sip on black tea. This has ingredients that might promote weight loss.

5. Drinks containing apple cider vinegar are excellent weight-loss tools.

6. Ginger tea is also the finest for weight loss.

7. If you want to reduce weight, you should consume lots of protein.

8. Drinking vegetable juice can help you lose weight quickly.

If you want to lose weight while exercising and eating your favorite foods. and want to reduce weight within a month. I can help you lose weight in the greatest way. To do this, see my profile.
To Top